How we ensure your privacy is protected.
- What Information is Collected.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. At any time you may visit your personal profile at https://www.updatepromise.com/profile and review and update your personal information that we have already collected, and choose to opt-out of our sending you information respecting our company or promotional material.
- Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
- "Cookies": Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
- In operating our site, we may include registration, online surveys or other online forms that ask users to provide their names, email addresses, and other contact information; financial information, including credit card information; and demographic data, such as your zip code. Furthermore, if you communicate with use by text or by email, or by completing an online survey, any information provided by you to us will be collected from you.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
- Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user's permission.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
- Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. (If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.)
- How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org