- Our Commitment to Privacy.
- What Information is Collected.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. At any time you may request what information we have collected so you may review and update your personal information that we have already collected, and choose to opt-out of our sending you information respecting our company or promotional material. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a request. The request MUST come from an email associated to your personal information so that we may validate your identity.
- Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
- “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server that, among other things, measure website activity and collect information such as browser type, time spent on the website, pages, visited and other information about your visit to the website. Cookies are also used to prefill information previoulsy entered into forms and to customize information to your personal tastes. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies, if, however, you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our website.
- In operating our site, we may include registration, online surveys or other online forms that ask users to provide their names, email addresses, and other contact information; financial information, including credit card information; and demographic data, such as your zip code. Furthermore, if you communicate with use by text or by email, or by completing an online survey, any information provided by you to us will be collected from you.
- How and When the Information is Used.
The information we collect is used for administering our business activities on your behalf or behalf of a company who has subscribed to our services. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
- How We Protect Your Information.
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information.
We maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information, including security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. Our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. (If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- California Privacy Rights
When California customers provide personal information to a business, they have the right to request certain disclosures if that business shares personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Once per calendar year the customer may request that the business provide a list of companies with which it shares personal information for those companies’ direct marketing purposes, and a list of the categories of personal information that the business shares. UpdatePromise.com generally does not sell products or services directly to individual California consumers. However, if we engage in such contact, you may request information about our compliance with this law by contacting us.For more information regarding UpdatePromise.com’s obligations under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), please click here.
- How You Can Access Your Information.
You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Third Party Websites
There may be hyperlinks on our website to other websites or locations that are operated and controlled by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). These Third-Party Websites may solicit personal information from you. We make no representations regarding the policies or business practices of such Third Party Websites and encourage you to familiarize yourself with their privacy policies before providing them with your personal information.
- Effective Date.
- Canadian Customers Please read
- Your Privacy is important to us